28th February 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get admission for class 12th after passing 10th class?

Dear sir where can i get admission for class 12 as i passed my 10th class 1 year back.

18th June 2013, 05:46 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I get admission for class 12th after passing 10th class?

Hi

No offense if you have passed 1 year back.

So you can get a seat in +2 after passing in 10th.

Any private college can take you in to their college for admission even govt colleges take it.

So dont worry about that 1 year back thing.

Do your +2 happily after 10th in private or govt college.

After that you should do a degree so that you can have a good job with nice salary.

Hope this helps you.

Best
Sammy
5th August 2013, 09:05 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default s 12th after passing 10th class?

hello dear nothing to worry if you have a year back to pass class 10th ,

you can apply as other students there is no such offence if you have got back in any year,

so apply to any school but onlu thing is that you have to fulfil the criteria of the school for admission,

all the best
18th August 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

at present i am in class 11th next year i want to change my school as there are no faculties in our school.Next year can i get admission in some other high class school ???
7th August 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know that I am now 30 years old I 10 th passed can I get 12th? I want to study please help me
12th May 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir where can i get admission for class 12 as i passed my 10th class 1 year back.
12th May 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

31st March 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Passed 10th ICSE was unwell want for a year want to do 12std direct without 11thstd through NIOS or privately but should be recognised by board
24th June 2023, 05:49 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After successfully completing your 10th class, you have several options for admission into the 12th class (+2) in different schools. Here are some general guidelines:

Government Schools: You can apply to government schools in your area. Each government school may have its own admission procedures, and it's essential to follow the guidelines provided by the respective education board. Government schools are typically funded by the government and offer education at an affordable cost.

Private Schools: Private schools also admit students who have completed their 10th class. These schools have their own admission processes, requirements, and fee structures. It's advisable to contact the private schools you are interested in to gather information about their admission procedures.

Open Schools or Distance Education: Some regions or educational boards offer open schools or distance education programs, allowing students to pursue their 12th class studies through correspondence or online learning. These programs may have specific admission processes and requirements. Research and inquire about the open school or distance education options available in your area.

Consider factors such as the reputation of the school, quality of education, available subjects, extracurricular activities, and affordability while choosing a school for your 12th class education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?