7th June 2012, 04:32 PM
nagaraju makkapati

Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?

i got 30000 rank in aieee .i which iiit can i get admission.how to apply for iiits based on aieee rank

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in UP in which I can get admission after scoring under 10,000 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Which are the best engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 5000-10000 rank in IIT or 10,000 to 20,000 in AIEEE?
  3. How can I take admission in Uttarakhand Engineering Colleges by scoring 1,80000 rank in AIEEE and 28,000 state rank?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 40k to 50k rank in AIEEE?
  5. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 20,000 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  6. Will I get admission in NIT Raipur or any other good colleges after scoring 53,000 overall rank and 39,000?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal or NIT Tiruchirapally after scoring AIEEE rank of 11,000 and state widerank of 2000?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in BIT Mesra in Ranchi after scoring 90,000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank?
  10. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  11. Which colleges will I get after scoring 11,000 rank in AIEEE?
  12. In which college will I get admission for Civil Engineering after scoring 75,000 rank in AIEEE
  13. Will I be able to get NIT Jalandhar after scoring 20,000-25,000 in AIEEE? Can I get into any NIT?
  14. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 2,37,000 rank? How to take admission in any good college?
  15. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rank of 70,000 and all India category rank of 17,000?
  16. Which government college can I get after scoring 10520 IIT JEE rank and 34620 AIEEE rank?
  17. Can I get into NITs after scoring 25,000-30,000 rank in AIEEE(120 marks)?
  18. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
19th June 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?

hello sir,

my name is anudeep , I got IIT all india rank 8225, but I did'nt get seat in first round, can I expect any seat of second and third round .
based on all india rank of iit we can choose private university . please give any suggestion .
which college is based on iit rank

email id: [email protected].
19th June 2012, 07:01 PM
sweetravi18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,

my name is anudeep , I got IIT all india rank 8225, but I did'nt get seat in first round, can I expect any seat of second and third round .
based on all india rank of iit we can choose private university . please give any suggestion .
which college is based on iit rank

email id: [email protected].
Hello anudeep, You will definitively get a seat in IIT. Mostly you will be called in third round. Registration process will be held on 26th July. Try to apply for other institutions also.
14th August 2012, 08:52 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

First of All Congratulations on getting such rank in IIT .

* Yes you can definitely get good colleges in second or third round as per your rank , so at this time you need to keep yourself calm and wait for the second round counselling.

hopefully , you can get IIT Guwahati or IIT Patna, also if you want to get admission in private engineering colleges then you will definitely get the admission.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
26th September 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

hai sir, am rashid and now am studying in 12th std in CBSE School .. Am looking for admission in IIT BOMBAY in ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATION... I have heard that in 2013 ONWARDS jee pattern is changing and what i have to do for getting admission ....???
27th September 2012, 04:28 PM
surajm093

No,you are not able to get admission in IIT after qualifying in AIEEE. You will get good college based on your AIEEE college. For taking admission IIT college you have to qualify IIT JEE exam not AIEEE . You got good rank in AIEEE so, you'll get admission in either in NIT or in IIIT.
GOOD LUCK
27th September 2012, 05:57 PM
yogesh8955347778

First of All Congratulations on getting such rank in IIT .

* Yes you can definitely get good colleges in second or third round as per your rank , so at this time you need to keep yourself calm and wait for the second round counselling.

hopefully , you can get IIT Guwahati or IIT Patna, also if you want to get admission in private engineering colleges then you will definitely get the admission.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
27th September 2012, 08:31 PM
Astha sinhaa

Hello,
You might not get any seat in IITs with AIEEE rank. So better to go for any other good colleges/universities. As you have scored very good rank so you will surely get good colleges with your desired branch.

Good luck!!
27th September 2012, 09:04 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagaraju makkapati View Post
i got 30000 rank in aieee .i which iiit can i get admission.how to apply for iiits based on aieee rank
For joining IIT you have to appear for the IIT-JEE examination and perform well in it as it is the toughest examination. AIEEE rank has nothing to do with the admissions in IITs . As you have achieved 30000 rank in AIEEE which is a good rank so you can opt for good colleges through the AIEEE counselings.
16th October 2012, 07:37 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear IIT aspirant,

• AIEEE exam stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.
  • Successful Candidates in this exam get admission in NITs, IIITs, Deemed Universities of India.
  • Every year about 11 lakh candidates appear for this exam and about 30,000 candiates get seats in AIEEE Colleges.
  • In the other hand, IIT-JEE exam is an exam that is conducted jointly by IITs for admission to IITs.
  • It is only gateway to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, IT-BHU College.
  • As you have scored 30,000 AIR in AIEEE Exam, so you will get admission in AIEEE College, you can't take admission in IITs.
  • However, on the basis of your AIR, you may not get Government College like NITs, IIITs, but you may get any Private College of AIEEE.
17th October 2012, 01:29 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-With AIEEE rank you can not get admission in IITs.

-IIT conducts its own exam known as IITJEE for admission into IITs.

-You should have a good rank in IITJEE if you want to get admission into IIT.

-With AIEEE rank you will get admission in NITs and other government and private engieering colleges of India.

-So if you are interested in only IITs then you should give IITJEE.

BEST OF LUCK....
17th October 2012, 01:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for IIT based on the AIEEE rank. To get admission in Indian Institute of Technology you should have appeared for the IIT-JEE entrance exam. The candidates for Indian Institute of Technology are selected on the basis of IIT-JEE entrance exam not AIEEE.

Therefore I would recommend that you should apply for admission in other good institutes like the National Institute of Technology (NIT) etc. But in case you desperately want to try for admission in IIT-JEE then you will have to wait till next year.

But next year you are not suppose to appear for IIT-JEE entracee exam. Both the entrance exams mentioned in the post are gonna be scrapped. I am talking about:

AIEEE

IIT-JEE

Both these entrance exam would be scrapped next year and ISEET would replace them. Ministry of Human Resources and Development has decided to introduce a new entrance exam for admission in IITs and NITs which is called ISEET. Ministry plans to scrap all entrance exams for Engineering in the country and replace them with ISEET. Unfortunately several states are not willing to accept ISEET entrance exam.

This exam would be conducted for the first time in 2013. Here is the elgibility criteria:

1. Must complete 12th from recognized board with PCM as the subjects.

2. At least 40 percent marks in 12th standard.
27th March 2013, 10:55 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Dear aspirant,

-With AIEEE rank you will get admission in NITs and other government and private engieering colleges of India.

BEST OF LUCK....
27th March 2013, 10:56 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?

Dear aspirant,

BEST OF LUCK....
22nd June 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

WHICH "NIT"SHALL I PREFER IF I OBTAIN A RANK OF ALL INDIA 30000 IN GANARAL CATAGORY IN AIEEE 2013?
8th April 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

My son has appeared for Jee Main 2014 and the expected marks are 164. He has done his plus two under CBSE (from Kerala) and he is expecting 480/500. What will be his expected rank and which are the colleges and branches he is likely to get? What will be his state rank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?