20th October 2012, 06:04 PM
imranmansoori768

How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture

Sir, i was a student of architecture at diploma level and the institute is assosiated from bte.my question is that can i take admission in iit's after the completation of diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  4. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  5. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the minimum qualifications required for getting admission in IIT college after completing diploma course? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  8. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  9. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  10. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  11. Diploma to degree admission in IIT is possible?
  12. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  14. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in electrical?
  15. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  16. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  17. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  18. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
30th April 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture

HOW I CAN TAKE ADMISSION IN IIT COLLEGE AFTER PASSING DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL BRANCH
8th July 2015, 10:31 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture

For getting admission in IIT Indian Institute of Technology you need to qualify Joint Entrance Exam conducted by IIT.

The minimum eligibility for joint entrance examination you must have 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics of higher secondary examination or you have completed diploma in engineering by AICTE approved institution. For SC/ST candidate relaxation of 5% marks are given.

Thus you are eligible for IIT JEE exam as you completed diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?