17th September 2012, 03:00 PM
K.Kotiya

What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship

Sir, I am student of 'Diploma architecture assistantship'. I want to know the prosses of get admition in 'Degree architecture'?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  2. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  3. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  4. Degree in Interior designing possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  5. How can a Diploma(Architecture Assistantship) graduate apply for B.Tech (Correspondence)?
  6. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  8. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  9. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  10. Degree or Diploma in Architecture which qualification is required for brighter future?
  11. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  12. PG Diploma in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  13. After doing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship how to get a government service?
  14. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  15. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  16. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture
  18. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
26th October 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship

after diploma in architecture. is der any lateral entry for be??
26th March 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship

i am a student of final year architectural assistantship, pl.give advise to entry in degree course.
22nd April 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of final year architectural assistantship, pl.give advise to entry in degree course.
7th August 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b arch in correspondence mode r distance education and completed my diploma in architectural assistant ship in 1988 sandwhich pattern and also. I finished post diploma in town and country planning
6th May 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Arch co-orospndense course after Diploma architecture assistanship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?