1st February 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?

dear sir, my daughter appeared in ssc gujarat. she would be score arround 75%. can she get admission in diploma architecture assistanceship? after doing diploma architecture assistanceship can she get admission in B.E.Civil on DToD basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  2. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  3. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  5. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  7. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  8. How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture
  9. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  11. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  12. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  13. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  14. Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?
  15. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  16. Fee for Diploma in Structural Design? Admission in Diploma Architecture after 12th?
  17. Will I be able to get admission n GNDU Amritsar in B.Arch? I have completed diploma in Architecture
  18. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
19th February 2014, 10:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?

Yes,Your daughter is eligible for the examination.Because to be eligible for the Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship your daughter must have a minimum qualification a just Matriculation.Your daughter must have passed 10th class or its equivalent qualification with the subjects such as Mathematics,Science as well as English.

The candidates with the 12th qualification are also eligible for the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course.The minimum age could be 15 years of age.And the maximum age may not exceed more than 21 years of the at the time of Admission.Diploma course generally lasts for the 3 years of Duration.This Diploma course almost covers all the areas of the core subjects.

The various subjects such as Architectural design,Building science,construction engineering,Applied Science and More.The admission basically depends on the entrance test conducted by the various institutes concerned.

The admission is mainly based on the MERIT CRISIS.There are immense career as well as Job opportunities like roles such as Architectural Draftsman, and Interior designers and more.You can thereafter become Architecture designers,and architectural project managers.Some of the best colleges offering this course are Ch.Charan Singh Polytechnic,New Delhi; Lovely Professional University,Punjab;Thapar Polytechnic college,Punjab;S.N.J.P. SNM polytechnic,Karnataka;Government Women's Polytechnic college of Women Chennai;Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal Women’s Polytechnic college,Tamilnadu and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?