16th May 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.E production at MS University baroda?

i want to take admission in m.e.production at m.s.uni. baroda

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for SYB.Com in MS university of Baroda?
  2. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  3. Eligibility for MBBS in MS University, Baroda?
  4. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  5. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  6. When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?
  7. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  9. When is the exam for MS in University of Baroda? Is admission based upon GATE marks?
  10. Where can I get admission in Gujarat after doing diploma in petro chemical from MS University, Baroda
  11. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  12. B.E in Faculty of technology (MSU) after Diploma (Civil) from M.S University of Baroda? Procedure for D2D admission 2011?
  13. Which are the colleges in Gujarat for Biotechnology?
  14. List of colleges offering PG courses in Bio Technology in Vijaywada?
  15. How to become a customs officer after graduating B.Com from MS University of Baroda with 45%
  16. Best school in Baroda for KG?
  17. M.S (pharma) and its scope in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
14th July 2012, 07:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in M.E production at MS University baroda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The M S University, Baroda offers M.E. program in various discipline of Technology and Engineering. Candidate seeking for the program must have completed the Bachelor of Engineering in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University or Institution. Admission are through state-level centralized process.

The University offers M.E. programs in the following discipline of Technology and Engineering:

Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Man-made Fibre
Mechanical Engineering
Textile Engineering
Metallurgy
Textile Chemistry
Welding Technology.

For detail information refer to the official website of the Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda.
4th November 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ms in manufacturing could you please guide me how to apply and what is the procedure. I have done mechanical engineering with 10years of experience
14th April 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

rispected sir,
what is the process to take addmition in M.Sc.(chemistry)?
20th April 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission Process for M tech in M.S.U. Baroda and when will the notification come.I have 93 Gate percentile
3rd April 2014, 11:32 PM
Rajan Soni_king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give me an answer if it will be possible just contact me on [email protected]
10th May 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BTech in Electrical engg from College of engineering Pune.I was selected in Tata motors through campus selection as Assistant Manager.I continued upto 2months and now as i um getting married I am shifting in Baroda.I would like to pursue my ME from MSU Baroda but I have not given GATE.I am basically from Maharashtra so is there any different procedure for applying?Please help.my email id is [email protected]
2nd July 2014, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want to m.tech in msu Vadodara.l am completed my b.tech in Rajasthan technical university with 68%
20th September 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

my BE in civil eng. complet in 2015.now, how to take addmision in transporation eng. in ms uni. without gate or gate...pls ans. fast...so i prepere gate or not...
16th April 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my be in metallurgy from op jindal institute of technology & I want to take admission on mtech win ms university 2015 plz suggest me admission procedure my email address is I
[email protected]
20th June 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to tame admission for M. E PROGRAM, did my B tech from NIT and having 5 years of experience. Plz help in reply for procedure to have admission. Mail id is deepti_ elect@ yahoo.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?