24th May 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for SYB.Com in MS university of Baroda?

I want to know the admission procedure for sybcom academic year 2012-2013 in m.s. University of baroda.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  3. How to take admission for SYB.Com in MS university
  4. B.E in Faculty of technology (MSU) after Diploma (Civil) from M.S University of Baroda? Procedure for D2D admission 2011?
  5. How to appear for TYB.Com from university of Kalina? What is the procedure and document required for admission?
  6. Can I appear for TYB.Com exam before completing SYBCom exam
  7. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  8. Eligibility for MBBS in MS University, Baroda?
  9. SYBCOM Question papers for previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  11. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  12. When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?
  13. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda? -- [New]
  14. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  16. Admission to SYBCOM after FYBCOM? Fees for the same?
  17. When is the exam for MS in University of Baroda? Is admission based upon GATE marks?
  18. How can I take admission for SYB.Com in Pune University?
7th April 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for SYB.Com in MS university of Baroda?

Hey i have passed bechlor in accounting and finance but i want to take addmission in sybcom in kalina university due strong financial crises???? Suggest me plz
25th May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

proceedure for admission in S Y B.com for year 2013-14
8th June 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

after f.y bcom what beter cources
10th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I Live In Maharashtra. Which documents I'll Have To Submit For S.Y.B.Com in M S University?
4th August 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

admission procedure for s.y.b.com 2014-2015 in msuniversity of baroda?
plz give me replay..
27th March 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of getting admission in S.Y. B.Com in ms university in Vadodara?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?