5th April 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?

hello sir,
I have completed diploma in architecture with 81% from MAHARAJA SAYAJIRAO UNIVERSITY of Baroda (MSU).I want to do bachelors of architecture from ITALY.can you give me information regarding admission procedure.
specifically UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA, Bologna (italy)

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  2. Admission procedure for SYB.Com in MS university of Baroda?
  3. How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
  4. Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Are Civil Engineering students eligible for B.Arch?
  6. Where are the top architectural colleges in India?
  7. Which are the colleges in Gujarat for Biotechnology?
  8. Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology
  9. B.E in Faculty of technology (MSU) after Diploma (Civil) from M.S University of Baroda? Procedure for D2D admission 2011?
  10. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  11. What are the requirements to join Architectural College in NCR?
  12. Between MSc Water Resource Management(TERI) and MSc Biochemistry(MSU) which is a better option?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT calicut for bachelor of Architecture?
  14. Is it necessary to take science to be an Architect?
  15. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech or MS Nanotechnology in India?
  16. Any institute offering part time course in Microbiology? Which course should I pursue?
  17. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  18. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
7th January 2015, 10:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?

To get admission in Sayajirao university, you have to complete an entrance exam, which is conducted by that university. To know about the examination, you have to contact the university admission office at
-->Academic Section, Faculty of Technology and Engineering, Telephone : 0265-2434188 Ext.106

We are unable to provide you, the information about the exam pattern. Because, in the official website of the university, they had not specified any details about exam pattern. But, they had given the above Contact Info, through which you can enquire about the entrance exam.
26th May 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?

What are the admission procedure for B.arch at MSU baroda as i qualified for nata 2019?Do i need to fill ACPC form?
26th July 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for OBC category for b. Arch in MSU. And what is the procedure for the admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?