15th January 2013, 10:01 PM
me.madhume

How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University

i have completed M.Sc in zoology from calcutta university 2012, now i want to take admission in M.Phil in zoology. what is theprocedure of admission in M.Phil in zoology from calcutta university..... or whether i have to clear NET/ SET exams before M.Phil.???????????????????????????????

3rd March 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University

want to do m.phil in zoology. did my m.sc hons bt havin 53.4 % m i eligible anywhere to do this course?
11th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University

is there any college for m.phill in botany in punjab..?
11th November 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mphil in zoology tell me the list of colleges offering through open university.
11th November 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mphil in zoology through distance education.
24th November 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure of m.phil in zoology calcutta university and what should the academic section opened
19th February 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m sc zoology from 2005 ,I want to do m phil now how to take admission in m phil and where ui am from orissa please suggest me.thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?