6th February 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?

Msc in zoology how much % taken in calcutta university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  2. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  3. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?
  5. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  7. How to do Integrated PhD in Zoology in Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune being a graduate of Calcutta University? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  9. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  10. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  11. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for B.Com course in Calcutta University?
  12. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  13. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  14. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  15. What is the fee structure of MSc Zoology in calcutta University?
  16. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta
  18. Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc?
4th July 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?

what is the marks required for msc in economics?
14th July 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?

plz tell me tha percentage required by sc student to get admission of m.sc course in calcutta university
18th July 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

how much % of marks in bsc to get admission in M.SC zoology
10th August 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

how many percent of marks required for entrances in m.sc psychology?
15th November 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

the number required to get admission in M.SC in computer science in calcutta university?
24th December 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

for M.sc electronics entrance exam,how much percentage we had to get in degree
2nd May 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Tell me the required % of marks to get admission for M.Sc in zoology in Calcutta University . I am now reading in zoology honourse in Vidyasagar University.
13th April 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Tell me that how much percentage required by sc student to get admission of m.sc in zoology course in calcutta university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?