14th January 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.Tech in Biotech in non GATE college in UP?

Sir,I want to take admission m.tech in biotech in non gate colkege in u.p.

7th November 2016, 11:09 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech in Biotech in non GATE college in UP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I want to take admission m.tech in biotech in non gate colkege in u.p.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted for admission to M.Tech programmes in IITs, NITs, etc.

Some of the private institutes also accept GATE scores for admission to M.Tech programmes.

In case you have not appeared for GATE exam, then also you can get admission into non-GATE institutes in UP.

For getting admission there in UP, the colleges are affiliated from AKTU (APJ Abdul Kalam University) and after passing an entrance test conducted at college level, you can get admission for M.Tech programme.

The entrance test conducted for admission will contain questions from your B.Tech level of specific branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?