4th June 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?

sir
i done my bsc from chandigarh. now i want to take admission in mca in chandigarh.pls tell me the eligibility criteria nd clg in chd for mca.

Related Questions:
  1. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges in Punjab or Chandigarh for Integrated MCA?
  3. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  4. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  5. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  6. How to do MCA in Chandigarh ? Colleges offering the same?
  7. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  8. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  9. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  10. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  11. How to get admission in PU Chandigarh in MCA?
  12. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. Required criteria to get admission for B.Com course in best colleges of Chandigarh?
  14. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  15. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for lecturership in Polytechnic colleges or UG colleges in Chandigarh if I have done MCA along with B.Ed and graduation in BSc(Med)?
  17. Information about training program of 6 months?
  18. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
6th July 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?

can I do MCA after b.com & what is the procedure to take admission in chd?
7th July 2012, 09:41 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?

MCA Eligibility Criteria:

=>If you have completed your graduation with minimum 60% of marks then you are eligible to pursue this course.

=>The duration of the course is three years.

Top MCA Colleges in Chandigarh:

>>Chitkara Institute of Enginerring & Technology

>>Dr. I. T Group of Institutes

>>Gian Jyoti Institute of Management And Technology

>>SAS Institute of Information Technology & Research

>>Chandigarh Engineering College

>>B.R.C. Institute of Computer Sciences

>>Panjab University

>>Gian Jyoti Institute of Management & Technology , Mohali

>>DAV College Chandigarh
28th August 2012, 01:16 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Eligibility Criteria:

1. After Completing your graduation from recognized University with at least 55% marks, you are eligible for this course of MCA.

Best Colleges for MCA are listed below:

1. Apar India Institute of Management & Technology

2. Apeejay School of MAnagement

3. Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Information Technology

4. Bharati Vidyapeet's Institute of Computer Applications & Management.

5. Chanderprabhu Jain Institute of Management & Technolgy

6. Faculty of Natural Science, Jamia Millia Islamia

7. IEC College of Engineering & Technology

8. Maharaja Surajmal Institute.

You can also pursue MCA from open University. You can complete your post graduation from distance education.

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

2. Annamalai University, Tamilnadu

3. Acharya Nagarjuna University, AP

4. Amity School of Distance Learning, Noida

5. Bundelkhand University, UP

6. Guru Jambheshwar University, Haryana

7. IASE University, Rajasthan

8. Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar

9. Thapar University, Patiala.

10. University of Mumbai.

It's really good that you want to get admission in Chandigarh University. It provides best coaching towards Northern India. You should go for that.

For this first you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the University. After getting good rank in the test, you'll be able to get admission.

Wish you all the very best.
1st April 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of bsc electronics , can i take admission in MCA after completing my graduation?
6th May 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

how to admission in vit university
5th June 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bca from learning center,now this is my last sem may i seek admission in mca regular with lateral entry
24th March 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to get admission mca in panjab university..now i m pirsuing final year of bca from ptu.plzzz suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?