21st June 2012, 03:47 PM
aman.kansal1234

How to do MCA in Chandigarh ? Colleges offering the same?

i'm doin job after BCA now i would like to do MCA one college of CHANDIGARH is offering me the course wdout attendance issue only i've to pay the fine atlast but the college is not famous at all..
on other side i'm thinking to do MCA distance education from IGNOU as it is so famous so what i should do??

Related Questions:
  1. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  2. Colleges in Punjab or Chandigarh for Integrated MCA?
  3. How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?
  4. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  5. Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?
  6. List of the top colleges offering B.Com courses in Chandigarh?
  7. Can M.A forensic Psychology be done through correspondence? Any colleges in Chandigarh offering this course?
  8. List of colleges offering admission in MCA in Madurai? -- [New]
  9. Any colleges in Chandigarh offering BBM course?
  10. How to do BA with subject English, Economics and Fine Arts? Colleges offering these subjects in B.A in Chandigarh?
  11. Am I eligible for lecturership in Polytechnic colleges or UG colleges in Chandigarh if I have done MCA along with B.Ed and graduation in BSc(Med)?
  12. Best colleges offering English Honors?
  13. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  15. Colleges offering MCA regular course? I have done general BSc from IGNOU
  16. List of universities offering M.Sc Physics through correspondence near Chandigarh?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in an around Chennai?
  18. Which are the colleges offering Lateral Entry in MCA?
2nd September 2012, 02:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MCA in Chandigarh ? Colleges offering the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman.kansal1234 View Post
i'm doin job after BCA now i would like to do MCA one college of CHANDIGARH is offering me the course wdout attendance issue only i've to pay the fine atlast but the college is not famous at all..
on other side i'm thinking to do MCA distance education from IGNOU as it is so famous so what i should do??

The Master of Computer Application [MCA] is a post graduate degree program and one must pursue the course from any of the recognized University/Institute either through regular or distance mode. If you are not able to attend the regular program, then its better to pursue the course through distance mode from a recognized University or Institute, then to pursue from an unrecognized regular Institution.

There are several Universities and Institutes, which offers Master of Computer Application [MCA] program through distance/correspondence mode.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the most recognized Universities offering Master of Computer Application program. Candidate who have completed the Bachelors degree from a recognized University, with Mathematics at the +2 level, are eligible to pursue the course. Candidate who have not pursued Mathematics as a distinct subject at +2 level are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course concurrently.

Some of the other recognized Institutions offering the MCA program through distance mode are as follows:

Amity School of Distance Learning

Sikkim Manipal University

Andhra University School of Distance Education

For detail information, one must refer to the official website of the mentioned University or any other of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?