15th June 2013, 12:31 PM
bkrajput

How to take admission in medical college?

sir,I want admission in medical college. Plz suzzest me. My mob no 9993440254.mail [email protected]
thanks
bkrajput

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  2. Cutoff marks for admission to B.J Medical College, Sinhagad Medical College and Maeer's Medical College Talegaon?
  3. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  4. Colleges in India or abroad in which I can do MBBS?
  5. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra?
  6. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc NSG?
  7. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  8. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  9. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  10. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  12. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  13. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  14. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  15. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  16. How to become a doctor after passing 12th science?
  17. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy? -- [New]
  18. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
16th September 2013, 04:42 AM
raiavi1995

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in medical college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrajput View Post
sir,I want admission in medical college. Plz suzzest me. My mob no 9993440254.mail [email protected]
thanks
bkrajput
To take admission in medical college my friend first of all you have to clear the entrance exam which will be held soon be in touch with this site we will inform you if you dont clear the entrance exam the better luck next time... Infact you have a alternative you may do medical from private college but it will not be beneficial acc. to me....now your choice
Thank You
AR(Avinash Rai)
16th September 2013, 11:13 AM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Hi Aspirant,

1.First Write EAMCET exam to get seat in medical Colleges.
2.Before writing the EAMCET exam check Eligibility details for EAMCET exam.

3.You should complete your intermediate with subjects Biology,Chemistry,Physics and 50%
marks.

4. candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes or Other Backward Class the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination shall be 40% instead of 50% as stated above.

5.Your age should be more than 17 years.

Thank You
16th September 2013, 11:14 AM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Hi Aspirant,

1.First Write EAMCET exam to get seat in medical Colleges.
2.Before writing the EAMCET exam check Eligibility details for EAMCET exam.

3.You should complete your intermediate with subjects Biology,Chemistry,Physics and 50%marks.

4. candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes or Other Backward Class the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination shall be 40% instead of 50% as stated above.

5.Your age should be more than 17 years.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?