4th November 2011, 08:57 PM
dhruv21995

How to take admission in MIT in upcoming year?

i am a student in 12th standard and i want to take admission in mit in upcoming year ...
i want to know the whole details for that examination

Related Questions:
  1. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  2. Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?
  3. How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in MIT for graduation?
  5. How to do M.Tech from MIT after completing B.E from medical electronics? Which entrance exam to write to get admission in MIT under Biomedical field?
  6. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  7. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  8. How to get admission in MIT Pune? I have scored 70k rank in AIEEE
  9. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  10. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MIT College, USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  12. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  14. What all exams to give for admission in MIT USA?
  15. Is admission in MIT Pune through AIEEE is closed? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for MS after B.Tech CSE? How to get admission in MIT university for MS?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MIT after 12th grade?
  18. How can I get admission in MIT after completing B.Tech?
22nd November 2011, 06:29 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MIT in upcoming year?

MIT Manipal

The application process for MIT Manipal entrance test has been started already.
The last date to apply for the exam is 10th Mar 2012.

To apply online you should visit http://www.manipal.edu/

Also, you can apply offline. The list of bank branches where the application form is sold,
is available on the website.

MIT Pune

It is a private institution and the admission to B.Tech. course is done
through MHT-CET and AIEEE.
If you are Maharashtra state student then you can apply through MHT-CET.
If you are outside Maharashtra student then you can apply through AIEEE.

Visit MIT website for more details.
22nd November 2011, 08:00 PM
devesh2812

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in MIT in upcoming year?

Standardized tests are required for any freshman application to MIT. However, they are not the only factor, or even the most important factor.

When you give your application, they review all of your academic information - grades, scores, classes, etc - to ensure that you are prepared for MIT.

What this means is that you shouldn't stress out too much about your scores, because they admit people, not numbers. Seriously. That said, tests are certainly important, and you should prepare for them as best you can.
22nd November 2011, 08:35 PM
oscar

Unhappy Re: How to take admission in MIT in upcoming year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruv21995 View Post
i am a student in 12th standard and i want to take admission in mit in upcoming year ...
i want to know the whole details for that examination
can i get a job after 12th standed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?