3rd April 2013, 05:05 PM
eekta009

How to take admission in MSc after passing BSc 3rd year?

i am in b.sc 3rd year i want to take addmission in m.sc please tell me theb entrance exam form date?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  2. How to do MSc in IIT? I am doing BSc physics 3rd year -- [New]
  3. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
  4. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  5. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  7. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in MCA/MSc Stat after passing BSc Statistic from KOP Shivaji University?
  9. How to do MSc after passing BSc 2nd year?
  10. Should I do MSc in IIT or NISER after pursuing BSc in Zoology?
  11. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  12. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  13. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  15. How to continue MSc with DU after passing BSc(H) electronics from DU?
  16. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  17. How to take admission in MSc in JNU? I am a student of BSc III year
  18. How to get admission in MSc in JNU? I am a student of BSc III year
11th July 2015, 12:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MSc after passing BSc 3rd year?

After completing your Bachelor of science you can definitely go for pursuing Master in the same field.

Here i am providing you some eligibility criteria for getting admission in the M.Sc.

Eligibility for M.Sc. :

** General requirement is B.Sc. with minimum 45% marks

** Also you institution in which you have completed your B.Sc must be well recognized and affiliated by some university.

My suggestion to you is that you should pursue your master degree from some well recognized and reputed college so that it can helps you in your further career.

You simply have to apply for the admission in the college.

The college will demand a photocopy of your B.sc degree, if you have not received your degree from your university then you can apply for the Provisional degree from your college.

After completing your master of science there are so many career opportunities for you.

You can go for the research in your interested field or you can opt for teaching line.

Here is a brief details of Delhi university for you.

** South Moti Bagh,(Old Moti Lal Nehru College Building), New Delhi, Delhi 110021 , 011 2700 6900
12th July 2015, 06:41 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

If after passing the bachelors studies you want to pursue Masters further then this is the very good decision. But i also want to tell you in any case you don't want to do masters you can directly try for government job after pursuing B.ed. but if you want to do masters only then try in any reputed university for further good career options. For M.Sc following is the criteria :

-You must have passed B.Sc from a recognized university with at least 45 % marks.

-You must have passing degree of B.Sc ,if you don't have get it then you can submit provisional degree also.

- After M.Sc , you can further go for PhD or job in any college as a professor.

List of good colleges for M.Sc in India:-

-Indian Academy Degree College, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore

-M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, M S R Nagar, Bangalore

-IDA - Interior Design Academy, Indiranagar, Bangalore

-Garden City College, Bangalore, Old Madras Road, Bangalore

-Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore

-Chandigarh University, Mohali

- Punjabi University,Patiala

-Punjab University,Chandigarh

-Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran , Mohali

-CT Group of Institutions, Jalandhar

-Desh Bhagat University, Punjab

-Lovely Professional University

-GNA University, Phagwara

-Thapar University, Patiala

-Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, NIT J, Jalandhar

-Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar

-Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
13th July 2015, 02:03 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

To apply for M.Sc., you must score minimum 60% in your graduation. Mostly the colleges take entrance examination to admit candidates for M.Sc. So for that the basic eligibility criteria is minimum 60% in the graduation aggregate. Even this is the same case for M.Sc. in microbiology or M.Sc. in Bio Science. So first make sure that you are sound in that position. If you do not have 60% or more, then you would have to apply for master's degree in distance mode of education. Then take up the forms for M.Sc. The entrance examination dates vary from university to university. Normally the entrance examination date is set after the last date of form submission. So say today, 13th July, is the last date of M.Sc. form submission, then entrance examination date will be allotted within a week from 13th July. So start preparing. From the month of September the classes will start in almost all colleges. So you won't get a chance to apply after that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?