27th August 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of clerk after passing graduation with 55

i have passed my graduation with 55 can i apply for the post of clerk

13th July 2015, 01:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of clerk after passing graduation with 55

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Clerk/PO both the examination. The examination to get the recruitment on these posts in the banking sector are through the IBPS and SBI entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university.
* Candidate age must be between 19-28 years for the Clerk and 21-30 years for the PO reservation for the reserved category candidate age per government rules.

There is no window regarding the discipline and the aggregate of the graduation. The examination are conducted in the Written as well as the Interview.

The candidate need to qualify in both the stages for the final selection. The written paper contains the question of Logical Aptitude, English, General Knowledge, Computer, Elementary Mathematics.

So you need to work hard to qualify in the examination. For more details visit at the www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?