16th January 2013, 03:11 AM
priya sharma12

How to do MSc after passing BSc 2nd year?

Hi i m bsc 2nd yr student and i m preparing for ias exam for 2016.after bsc i dont wanna do msc but i really wanna study further plz suggest what should i do after bsc

29th September 2014, 03:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do MSc after passing BSc 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya sharma12 View Post
Hi i m bsc 2nd yr student and i m preparing for ias exam for 2016.after bsc i dont wanna do msc but i really wanna study further plz suggest what should i do after bsc
There are good career options available for B. Sc course. So, please don't worry. Since, you are not interested to do M.Sc course. After B. Sc course you can apply for the master degree courses like,
  • Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Master of Computer Application (MCA)

Eligibility Criteria: -
  • The candidate should have completed a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • The candidate must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in bachelor degree to eligible for MCA course.
  • The candidate should possess a minimum of 60% marks in the graduation course.
  • Those who belong to SC/ST category are given a relaxation of 5% marks.
  • Age of the candidate must be within 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?