11th September 2012, 04:40 PM
Akshat Mer

How to take coaching in a good engineering college? I am studying in class 10th CBSE

Sir

i am currently studying in class x cbse syllabus.

I wish to take coaching in an good engineering college from where i can do my parallel studies for engineering.

I want to know that which college is good for what i want.

When is the right time to take admission in those college.

24th December 2012, 04:25 PM
Yami1

Default Re: How to take coaching in a good engineering college? I am studying in class 10th CBSE

Well since you say you are presently in class 10th and want parallel studies for engineering along with your 11th and 12th class,then you have to join a coaching centre not a college.

Yes the right time is to take up coaching classes along with your School level studies...That saves your time as otherwise you would have to join your coaching centres later.

So I suggest you join up FITJEE because FITJEE is for engineering what Aakash is for medical.Also you can look up for Narayana , which is also a good one.
24th December 2012, 08:01 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take coaching in a good engineering college? I am studying in class 10th CBSE

Coaching classes for the preparation of Engineering Entrance Examination are not provided through any of government or even private engineering colleges. These Coaching classes are provided through private individual or institutions under commercial coaching services.

Generally there is no eligibility criteria to take coaching classes but some of the renowed coaching institutes conducts a written test on the basis of which scholarships are provided students which subjects to performance in the test. You can join coaching classes right after completing tenth standard or even while studying 10+2.
24th December 2012, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are talking about coaching classes for Engineering entrance exams then you can join any good coaching classes if you have passed 10th class and want to take admission in Engineering courses.

There are many good Engineering Entrance coaching classes and if you want to clear then you have to follow a strict time table from class 11th onwards. So opt for Physics, Chemistry and maths in 11th class and start preparing for it.

Top coaching institutes for Engineering Entrance are as follows:

-Akash Institute

-Brilliant Tutorials

-FIIT JEE

-Bansal Classes

-PIE Education

All the best...
4th February 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance coaching centre in Sharjah for 10th graders?
14th October 2013, 09:58 AM
Akshat Mer

You can know all info for ur enquiry from google
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?