29th September 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How to take GATE short term coaching after completing B.Tech in EEE stream with 72%

sir,this is mounika.i have compleeted my b.tech in eee stream with 72%.now i want to take gate short term coaching.so,please sir help me where i should join to take coaching.

27th March 2013, 02:07 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How to take GATE short term coaching after completing B.Tech in EEE stream with 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,this is mounika.i have compleeted my b.tech in eee stream with 72%.now i want to take gate short term coaching.so,please sir help me where i should join to take coaching.
Hello mounika!!

Congrats for the completion of your B tech with pretty good percentage.

There are many coaching centre across India for GATE and IES coaching.

Very famous Institutes with good faculty members are

MADE EASY

ACE ACADEMY

GATE FORUM

T.I.M.E

Not all of these institutes provide short term coaching but

ACE ACADEMY and GATE FORUM are the institute I knw which provides short term coaching of 2 months.

Classes will be daily commenced and Timing will be Morning 6 to Evening 8.

This is because GATE is having a vast syllabus of 4 yrs B Tech and Aptitude and English.

Generally , 6 months of daily 2hrd study required.

Not for getting good rank its for completion of syllabus at coaching centre.

So Short time means you have to learn there itself there will be no time after coming home.

Now If you fell comfortable with the timing you can opt for it.

Otherwise long term is better.

Even Weekend batches are also there you can clarify about it at institute itself.

All the best!!

27th March 2013, 03:09 PM
MariaInfant
Member+

Default Re: How to take GATE short term coaching after completing B.Tech in EEE stream with 72%

Friend,

Join this site which will be very helpful and complete guidance for GATE Preparation:

http://gateforum.com/

Thank you.
27th March 2013, 09:04 PM
ri_123

Quote:
Hello mounika, to get GATE short term coaching you can get into any good tutorial near you or you can take a look over previous year questions online and do your preparations accordingly. In GATE questions will be from deeper section and thorough study is required for that.

Join any good Tutorial near your locality or you can take help of any of your college lecture or any GATE qualified senior
27th March 2013, 10:05 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Quote:

Hello,

As you have completed your B.Tech in EEE, then you are qualified for writing GATE exam, as you have fulfill the criteria.

you could have written in final year also, they are also eligible to write, but anyway past is past, now you can prepare nicely for one year and you can crack easily this exam as it tests the basic concepts and application of the engineering subjects and aptitude also.

Here are also some of the test centres that would be beneficial for you :-

>>MADE EASY

>>GATE ACADEMY

>>GATE FORUM

>>INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERS

>>ACE ACADEMY

>>Vidyalankar institute

>>Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited

>> Erudite Institute

>>Elite Academy

Tip for you is that dont waste your time, prepare your subjects now itself, here are some of the best books you can refer for EEE:-

All the best!!
15th December 2013, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

my name is mounika.i am doing my 3rd btech.i want to join in weekend batch in the coming year.can u provide me the details about weekend batches ?
10th May 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

My name is prasad. I completed 4 th b- tech in the stream of mech with 74 %. Which is the best short term or long term.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?