22nd January 2011, 06:23 PM
thunderlite

How to prepare short term for GATE on 13 Feb? important topics and subjects to revise and books?

I am a BTech IT student attempting GATE on feb 13 2011.

Can u plz guide me wat 2 study/revise in this short period...

List subject and books to read ..

Ty

Related Questions:
  1. Which topics and Which subjects are important for GATE Exam for ECE stream?
  2. Can I get a Government job after scoring 29.84 marks in GATE exam? Am I eligible for CRIS requirement for this year? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  4. Which are the important topics to prepare for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Important Topics to prepare for GATE Exam in Mechanical stream?
  6. How to prepare for GATE exam while pursuing B.Tech (Biotechnology)?
  7. How is it possible to clear the last year of graduation?
  8. Best GATE coaching in Bangalore for EC stream
  9. Whether JOB or HIGHER STUDY is the purpose of GATE exam? Books and important topics to crack GATE examination for EEE stream students?
  10. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 4th year Metallurgical Engg
  11. Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE?
  12. Need guidance about preparing for UPPSC JE Exam?
  13. Is PG degree required for writing UPSC examination? How to prepare for preliminary examination?
  14. What preparatory strategy to adopt and how to manage time?
  15. In which department should I do training after engineering from CS?
  16. List of Important subjects to prepare for GATE Exam in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Books to be followed to prepare for GATE exam? When to start preparing for it? Topics on which I should concentrate more?
  18. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Date of sale of forms and its submission? Pattern of the questions?
23rd January 2011, 12:57 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare short term for GATE on 13 Feb? important topics and subjects to revise and books?

As the exam is near yo focus on the area which you can really work on. For example if you are good in a particular subject like TOC or computer network,focus fully on that what you are strong at.

Check the syllabus and read well.

books:
RK SINODIA
SATYA PRAKASHAN PUBLICATIONS

aLL THE BEST!!
23rd January 2011, 03:52 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare short term for GATE on 13 Feb? important topics and subjects to revise and books?

HI!

GATE is the toughest engineering entrance exam in India for admission to MTech. Courses. So, you must prepare well before appearing in the exam.

Some useful strategies for preparing for GATE exam within a short duration are as follows:

Now-a-days all the coaching institutes offer study material for assistance in studies. Purchase the study material of some good institute.

Prepare your best with the fundamentals and then test yourself those fundamentals.

Try to solve previous years papers as well as model papers based on latest exam pattern.

Analyze result, find out the weak areas & try to overcome those weak areas.
23rd January 2011, 05:38 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
as you are asking short term study ,the best book for the short term study is the gk publishers gate book,it has got all the ingredients required for an short term preparation,
for the aptitude part prepare from the materials of time institute ,it will really help you to score well,
all the best
11th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

the best institute in hyderabad for gate short term course
11th July 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the best institute for gate short term course
13th August 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i m student of T.E computer...i want to know that what shoud i study for get exam at this moment....n what is syllabus for it?what is the deadline date for submiting form?plzz give me information as early as possible...
5th June 2012, 01:26 AM
mnbgvs

the best way to do self preparation is that you should know what your are studying.

you should know each concept throughly and should also remember them and should know
how to implement it.in coaching institute that what they teach students and hence they
score good marks in exam so you should also do same .

the things you should do while doing self preparation for ANY ENTRANCE EXAM IS ::
1.PREPARE NOTES
2.YOU SHOULD NOT ONLY READ ONE BOOK BUT FOR EACH TOPIC A DIFFERENT BOOK
3.TRY TO IMPLEMENT THINGS YOU ARE READING IN EVERY QUESTION
4.DO NOT TRY ANY SHORTCUTS
5.DO NOT SEARCH FOR READY MADE NOTES
6.DO PRACTICE ,SOLVE SAMPLE PAPERS
7.JOIN TEST SERIES.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?