29th August 2013, 06:47 PM
vinodh1kumar

How to get an IT job after completing B.Tech with 77%

respected sir,
I am vinodh, i completed my Btech with good percentage 77% in EEE department.now i am searching for a IT job.is this is the better choice or going for a GATE coaching is the better choice???if i will go with a govt sector what are the best opportunities please tell me sir???

thanking you....

30th August 2016, 09:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an IT job after completing B.Tech with 77%

For Electrical and Electronics Engineering candidate, public sector jobs are more suitable. Here is all possible opportunities for EEE candidates:

>>If you want to join Information technology sector, then you can apply for recruitment drives of various It companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Infosys etc. You must have more than 60% from 10th to bachelor's degree. There must not be any active pending backlogs in bachelor's degree to apply for recruitment drive.

You will have to clear aptitude test, technical and human resource interview.

>>GATE would be the best option for you to get jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, IOCL etc. You will have to clear GATE exam with rank among top 200 to have any chance for getting jobs in these PSUs.

>>Third option for you is to go for examinations like Indian Engineering Services, Civil Services exam, Banking jobs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?