24th August 2016, 01:30 PM
hivolt_sw

How to transfer my daughter from St Xaavier's Ranchi to St Xavier's Kolkata?

Hi, I would like to transfer my daughter from St Xavier's college Ranchi to St Xavier's college Kolkata. Kindly let me know how to do so?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  2. Where can I get admission for BSc Forestry?
  3. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  4. Top 10 colleges offering BSc Forestry in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  6. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  7. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not?
  8. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
  9. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  10. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  11. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  12. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  13. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  14. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  15. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  17. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  18. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
30th August 2017, 11:26 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: How to transfer my daughter from St Xaavier's Ranchi to St Xavier's Kolkata?

All right,you can change your college with the help of this procedure which is given below:

•Firstly,you have to take permission from the headmaster or principal of St Xavier's college Ranchi to transfer the college.

•Then,if the principal agreed with your excuse of transfer of college,he/she will give you transfer certificate from college.

•And there,you will also get the conduct certificate.After that you need to get the all knowledge about the certificates required to transfer of state for study.

•Take all the necessary documents for this transfer and submit all these in the St Xavier's college Kolkata.

With this you can easily transfer your daughter from St Xavier's college Ranchi to St Xavier's college Kolkata.
31st August 2017, 10:00 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to transfer my daughter from St Xaavier's Ranchi to St Xavier's Kolkata?

There will be no problem to get transfer from one branch to another.
You have to inform to the principal of the school. You have to fulfill the formalities or the procedure to get transfer.

You will required the following documents-
Transfer certificate.
Migration certificate.
5th January 2022, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to take transfer from North Bengal St Xavier's , Rajganj to st. Xavier's ,kolkata in my 2nd year of colle. So, how can I take transfer?
4th May 2023, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

how to transfer my xavier's ranchi to xavier in other state in a vocational department bft fashion technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?