22nd January 2010, 10:25 PM
santhosh kumar

How use free chances for backward classes in TNPSC group 1 exam do i need to leave that postal receipt column blank?

i want to use those free chances for backward classes in group 1 exam. do i need to leave that postal receipt column blank?

30th January 2010, 04:12 PM
mukilan

Default Re: How use free chances for backward classes in TNPSC group 1 exam do i need to leave that postal receipt column blank?

ya in form itself they will put u a seperate colum
so dont worry
30th January 2010, 06:41 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How use free chances for backward classes in TNPSC group 1 exam do i need to leave that postal receipt column blank?

For any information regarding tnpsc you can visit the tnpsc official website link given below which is specially for providing information regarding tnpsc group exams.

http://tnpsc.info/
27th February 2010, 06:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

i think all the information are availiable www.tnpsc.info/ or tnpsconline.tn.nic.in/, you will get the full information in this site.
7th July 2010, 12:36 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How use free chances for backward classes in TNPSC group 1 exam do i need to leave that postal receipt column blank?

Hi,

Any how you should possess the receipt for cost of the application form. If you have any Doubt regarding filling the form, Then go through the attachment.

All the Best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf inst_etc_eng_09.06.2010.pdf(116.4 KB, 139 views)
31st August 2010, 10:08 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhosh kumar View Post
i want to use those free chances for backward classes in group 1 exam. do i need to leave that postal receipt column blank?
you can find your answers more easily on www.tnpsc.info............best of luck
22nd February 2011, 07:07 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

leave that postal receipt column blank
For any information regarding tnpsc you can visit the tnpsc official website link given below which is specially for providing information regarding tnpsc group exams.

http://tnpsc.info/
or
www.tnpsconline.tn.nic.in/,

good luck
17th July 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav appeared tnpsc group 1 one time, group 2 one time and now (2012) i hav appeared for tnpsc group2 again..and appeared for vao also do i hav exemption in free chances i need answer plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?