4th January 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

List of coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC Group-II exam in Vellore?

Hello,
I want to get a coaching class for TNPSC Group-II exam. Kindly tell me the coaching classes anywhere in Vellore. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC exams in Kanyakumari?
  2. List of best coaching classes for NDA preparation in Kota, Rajasthan?
  3. Best coaching centers for TNPSC group I exam in Chennai
  4. Coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services(Electrical & Instrumentation) exam in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry?
  5. What is the cutoff for TNPSC group I preliminary exam? Best coaching class available in Salem for TNPSC Group I exam? What are the vacancies available for Departmental Group I exam? When does the main exam start? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for AE examination? Are there any coaching classes to prepare for TNPSC exam at Thanjavur
  7. List of best coaching classes for preparation of Civil Services exam in Jodhpur?
  8. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  9. List of coaching classes for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced in Amreli?
  10. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  11. How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?
  12. Preparation for an accountancy school teacher? How to prepare for school service commission exam?
  13. List of coaching classes for preparation of CAT in Lucknow?
  14. Should I start preparation for IBPS exams if pursuing B.Com 1st year? List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?
  15. Coaching classes for preparation for NET(computer science) exam?
  16. List of Coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Delhi?
  17. List of coaching classes for preparation of 12th Science CBSE Board exam in Jamshedpur?
  18. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
13th January 2016, 01:09 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC Group-II exam in Vellore?

Coaching Center for TNPSC Group-II exam in Vellore

Wisdom Educational Trust
No. 43, 8th East Main Road, Gandhinagar, Vellore - 632006

Third Eye Institute of Banking
No. 249, Swamy Street, Gandhinagar, Vellore - 632007

Indus IAS Coaching Academy
1/129 Amirthi Road, Chitheri, Vellore-632002

Majestic Institute
No 17/A Padma Nilayam, 6th East Cross Road,Gandhi Nagar,Vellore-632006

Anuvrat Institute
No.1, Natteri Krishnamachari Street,3rd Floor, Krishna Nagar,Tollgate Main Road,Vellore − 632 001

Alpha Institute
Address Gandhi Nagar, Vellore-632006.

Valluvaa Institute
No 39, Auxilium College Road, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore-632006.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?