19th March 2015, 01:29 AM
Deepika padu

How and from where to start my journey to be a great professional photographer?

Tell me I am 12th pass student and I want to be a great professional photographer tell me how and where I have to go to start my journey?

13th May 2015, 10:11 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How and from where to start my journey to be a great professional photographer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepika padu View Post
Tell me I am 12th pass student and I want to be a great professional photographer tell me how and where I have to go to start my journey?
There are various courses in this field and you can just go for this as when you are interested to do so

You don't need to wait for long but you must complete your graduation in BAMS Bsc in Animation and multimedia where you can get a chance to think about this field

And than you can apply for the delhi school of photography from where you can take a good certified course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?