7th November 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

How to become a great photographer?

I want to become a great photografor but i dont know about this please tell me the right way how to do it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to be taken to become a Photographer after completing Engineering?
  2. Colleges available in the course of Wildlife? Any course related to that? What is the eligibility criteria and fee?
  3. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  4. Model question papers with answer for LDC post in ESIC?
  5. Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?
  6. How should I become a newspaper photographer?
  7. Is there a good scope in the field of photography? What is the minimum income earned by a photographer?
  8. How can we develop a code in PHP or JAVA to calculate the distance between photographer and the destination?
  9. Scope for photography in India? how to make a career as a photographer and get good job?
  10. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO Exam having scored 53% in 12th class and 63% in Graduation?
  11. Where can a forensic photographer get a job? Qualification required? What is the average salary per month in India?
  12. What is the maximum salary of a professional photographer? Best institutes in India for professional photography course?
  13. Salary of a Professional Photographer in India?
  14. Which are the courses for Biology students other than MBBS after Plus Two?
  15. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  16. Which is the entrance exam of Wild Life?
  17. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best University in India for Wild Life Conservation course?
21st February 2016, 09:48 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to become a great photographer?

Photography is a talent but some say it can be learnt as well. It all depends on how much you want to go for this field of work. It is amazing to see beautiful pictures being clicked by all the renowned photographers across the globe. It is indeed a very creative field but requires loads of patience, creativity, out of the box thinking and much more. If you feel you have it you, please try one of the below methods to become a professional photographers:

1. Since these are diploma courses that are usually not more than 9-12 months and hence they can be done as part time too. But most of the people who are passionate about photography believe in taking this up as a full time course. Here are a few top colleges for photography in India:

A. Pearl Academy, Delhi
B. Asian Academy of Film & Television, Noida
C. iPixio Animation College, Bangalore
D. Department of Film & TV Studies, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi
E. Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication,School of Arts, Delhi

Please try to take up a course in any of these colleges and you shall be well off. There are ofcourse many technical aspects involved in becoming a great photographer and these colleges are good at giving exposures to real time photography. I would recommend you contacting them respectively for admissions.

The fee structure depends on which college you are taking up and it ranges from Rs. 25000 to some lacs. It all depends on how much you want to spend on this course or what sort of budget you have.

Moreover, it is evident that some of the photography colleges offer placements for their students and have opportunities that the students can make use of to establish or kick start their photography career.

2. You may also try to buy a professional camera from any of the e-commerce websites or company showrooms of Canon, Nikon, Sony etc. It would help you get hands on the thing and also let you try things on your own. This would also cultivate your thinking and creativity and help you click better pictures.

To become a great photographer, you have to do what others haven't yet. It may include creating awesome photographs, clicking things that the world has not seen till date, reinventing the meaning of photography and showcasing everything you have in your mind through pictures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?