19th March 2015, 12:53 AM
Ekta Gunjanwala

Which entrance exam to give to enter into Mechatronics stream after BE in ECE?

Someone do tell me that which examinations should be given to enter into the field of mechatronics after completing my BE in ECE?

13th May 2015, 10:07 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give to enter into Mechatronics stream after BE in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekta Gunjanwala View Post
Someone do tell me that which examinations should be given to enter into the field of mechatronics after completing my BE in ECE?
For Mechatronics as you have done your graduation so you might be thinking for the post graduation

And for this the best and suited way is of giving the GATE exam as per your need

So you need to take part in this so you can definitely give your best shot for this

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?