26th February 2013, 05:52 PM
ravh

How will I be able to join postal assistant post?

how i will get the postal assistant post ?...Please give me the details for the same

27th February 2013, 05:47 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will I be able to join postal assistant post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravh View Post
how i will get the postal assistant post ?...Please give me the details for the same
Postal Assistant Exam Details:

** The Postal Department of India conducts an examination to recruit postal assistants and sorting assistants whenever there is a vacancy for the same. To give this exam following criteria needs to be satisfied:-

** You should pass higher secondary examination or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution.

** You need to get minimum 60% of marks at 10+2 level.

** For OBC candidates the percentage to secure is 55% and for SC/ST candidates the percentage to secure is 45% of marks in aggregate.

** You need to know the local language of the state where you will be posted.

** If you have studied hindi at matriculation level even that would do.

** Objective questions of MCQ type will come and the duration of the exam is two hours. Questions will be conceptual type so you need to answer them cautiously.

** You will get one mark for each right answer you give and luckily there is no negative marking in this exam.

** Apart from the written exam you have to sit for a computer test or typing test. The duration of this exam will be 30 minutes.

Examination Pattern At A Glance:-

Hope this helps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?