25th August 2012, 04:14 PM
ramranjanik

Previous years postal assistant post office question papers?

hai, i want previous year postal assistant in post office question paper

23rd October 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years postal assistant post office question papers?

i want previous year postal assistant in post office question paper
31st October 2012, 07:42 PM
archana.shahane

Mail me the sample papers of Postal Assisitant of previous years to [email protected] , [email protected]

Thanks
Archana
23rd February 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i want the sample papers of postal assistant of previous years..... mail me plzzzz...... [email protected]
23rd February 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i want the solutions of previous papers of pastal assistant... plzzz mail me... [email protected]
23rd February 2013, 10:14 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: Previous years postal assistant post office question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramranjanik View Post
Question paper Pattern of postal department exam

Aptitude Test with a total 100 marks (Paper 1) Test will be 2 hrs (120 Minutes). There is no negative marking.

Part ‘A’ 25 Questions on General Knowledge-Questions on current events, sports, history, geography, basic economics, general polity, Indian Constitution, science environment etc. – 25 Marks.

Part ‘B’ 25 Questions on Mathematics of matriculation standard which may cover number system, simplification, decimals, corrections, simple and compound interest, per centage, average, profit & loss, discount, menstruation, time & work and time & distance etc.-25 Marks.

Part ‘C’ 25 Questions on English covering grammar (prepositions, adverbs, conjunction, direct/indirect speech, singular & plural, tenses, antonyms/synonyms etc.-25 Marks.

Part ’D’ 25 Questions on Reasoning and analytical Ability-25 Marks.

Herewith I have attached the question papers....

Prepare well...

All the best..
Attached Files
File Type: docx MODEL QUESTION.docx(16.5 KB, 545 views)
File Type: doc pa multi.doc(73.0 KB, 381 views)
File Type: docx Postal Assistant2010.docx(15.9 KB, 524 views)
File Type: docx Postal dept qns.docx(13.3 KB, 421 views)
24th February 2013, 08:53 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramranjanik View Post
Postal Assistant Exam Details:-

A notification is released by the Department of Postal Govt. of India whenever there is a vacancy of postal assistants and sorting assistants. Basically this department is in charge of conducting this examination.

Educational Qualification:-
  • To give this exam you need to be a 12th pass out from a recognized school or institution. You need to secure 60% of marks at 10+2 level.
  • In addition to that it is important for you to have english as compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
  • There is percentage relaxation for the reserved category candidates. OBC candidates needs to get 55% of marks and SC/ST candidates needs to get 45% of marks.

Age Limit:-
  • Your age should not be less than 18 years when you are going to apply for this exam. The upper limit for general category candidates is 27 years.
  • There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. It is 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

Examination Pattern:-

Mainly objective questions are going to be asked in the exam. There will be four sections of 25 marks each and the same number of questions will be asked from each section. Thus total marks allotted is 100 and total questions that will be asked is also 100. Following are the topics of importance:-
  • General Knowledge
  • Mathematics
  • Reasoning
  • English

It will work in your favour if you know the local language of the State where you have applied. If you have studied hindi at matriculation level even that would do.

Generally the application forms will be available from the head post office and other post offices in that circle in return of Rs. 200.

For the papers please download the attachments below.

Hope this helps
16th April 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

send me previous question paper and sample question paper of postal assistant on my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?