2nd April 2011, 07:05 PM

How will I get application for Manakula Vinayagar Medical College entrance exam?

how i will get application for manakula vinayagar medical college entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MBBS course at Pondicherry? What's the fee structure of this course for the same?
  2. When is the counseling for BSc Nursing?
  3. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  4. Is it possible to see the approval letter from AICTE which they are referring at their site? Does ICE need AICTE approval every year?
  5. Top 10 engineering colleges in Pondicherry?
  6. Colleges which offer admission in MBBS to Nursing graduates? -- [New]
  7. How to appear in RPMT if i am from Madhya Pradesh
  8. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  9. How to get the application form of medical entrance exam?
  10. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  11. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure of MBBS in Sharda University?
  13. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  14. What is the cost of dong MDS in various private colleges?
  15. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  16. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  17. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  18. What's the procedure for an online application for AIIMS entrance exam? How may I get information about other premedical entrance tests for other colleges like Kasturba or Maulana Azad Medical college?
30th June 2011, 09:38 AM

Default Re: How will I get application for Manakula Vinayagar Medical College entrance exam?

u can take ur application through online.http://mvmc.co.nic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?