23rd April 2021, 11:07 AM
Obondi fredrick

How to win KQ Pilot Scholarship of Kenya?

How ca i win a KQ scholarship Kenya to do piloting. I just completed my high school and scored. A- in almost all the the subjects and overall A as well.

27th April 2021, 05:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to win KQ Pilot Scholarship of Kenya?

KQ Pilot Scholarship of Kenya:-

✓ Applicant's must be medically fit with good eyesight.
✓ Applicant's must have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as be a good team player.
✓ Applicant's should be keen to learn under a very demanding environment.
✓ A mean grade of B+ overall in Kenya Secondary School Certificate, London GCE or its equivalent.
✓ B+ mean grade in Maths, English and Physics.
✓ Must be a Kenyan citizen aged between 18 - 24 years.
✓ Applicant's height must range between 5′4″ and 6′2″

If applicants check out all these requirements, they are highly to secure the scholarship their desire.
20th September 2022, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to win KQ Pilot Scholarship of Kenya?

I am 5'0"tall which is below minimum height for piloting.Can I qualify for kq scholarships?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?