11th August 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for doing pilot course in Kenya Airways?

Procedure to get scholarship for doing a pilot course in Kenya Airways? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you someone who has already applied shared the views on this. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks

14th March 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for doing pilot course in Kenya Airways?

Hello my name is Diana Iminza I finished my high school and had a mean of A-. My dream has always been to be a pilot I applied in 43 Air school and accepted my application. I would like to get a sponsorship to finance my education. Thank you. Looking forward to your response
26th April 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for doing pilot course in Kenya Airways?

Hi I'm Roy I finished high school in 2017 and had a mean grade of B plain I'm looking for a sponsorship to finance my pilot training course
20th January 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello..my name is Peter and I completed my high school in 2018 and managed to get a B ..My dream has always and will remain to be a pilot. Kindly, how can i get a scholarship?
19th August 2019, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Please give me detail about scholarship for doing pilot course in india
20th January 2020, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Lawrence Langat I completed my secondary school in 2019 and scored an A- my dream is to pursue piloting. How can I get a scholarship by the Kenya airways?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?