13th December 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How to work in Army as a psychologist? I am a student of B.A Psychology

Respected Sir/Madam ,

I am a student of BA Psychology . I'd like to work for the army as a psychologist , can i after my graduation appear for OTA CHENNAI ? Also can female candidates apply for the same ?
What are the other criteria for someone who is studying psychology and do tell me about the selection process about the OTA CHENNAI ?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  2. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
  4. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  5. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  6. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  7. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
  8. How to go for psychologist job?
  9. Can I get a job as a Psychologist after doing MSc Psychology?
  10. Can I do Ph.d or NET to become a Psychologist? I am doing masters in Psychology
  11. How can I become a forensic psychologist?
  12. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  13. Can Arts student become Psychiatrist? How can I appear for IAS exam?
  14. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  15. Career scope after doing graduation in psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?
  17. How can I become a Psychologist? I am doing 12th right now
  18. How should I become a Psychologist? What should I do? Are there any colleges in Mumbai to complete my Psychology degree?
9th March 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work in Army as a psychologist? I am a student of B.A Psychology

I am doing psychology honours. .given my final exams .suggest me some colleges for masters. .I wand to make career in psychology. .I was a student of biology in 12th. .won't I become a psychologist. ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?