8th March 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?

hello,
im doing final year B.E in computer science.
after graduation can i do course in psychology?wat r d courses offered and terms? i wanna do in child psychology or social work psychology..do i have to write any entrance exam..im interested in research in psychology,how can i get involved??do i have to do course and practice under psychologist involved in it??
waiting for replies
thank u

9th March 2014, 06:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?

Computer Science and Psychology are completely different fields. You should have switched to Psychology earlier if you had to make a career especially do research in this field. Since you have already done your graduation, so switching to Psychology now will merely result in wastage of four years which you had spent in your graduation.

Anyways, coming to your query, there are different courses available in the field of Psychology. You can do certification courses, undergraduate courses or diploma courses in this field. Since you are aiming at research so you should go for undergraduate course and then post graduate followed by Phd and research.

The admission in the colleges for undergraduate course is mainly done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in 10+2. SO if you have scored atleast 50% marks in your 10+2 you can apply for it. The forms are released usually in the month of May-June-July.
15th April 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?

is there any entrance exam for b.sc psychology corresponddence course in annamalai university?
26th March 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

After 12th computer science study pschology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?