17th July 2012, 12:39 PM
SALEEMABE

How to work in food industry or bewerage industry

i want to work in any food industry or bewerage industry please give me information about that

10th December 2019, 01:22 PM
Farheen M

Default Re: How to work in food industry or bewerage industry

The Best way to enjoy your work in food industry is to really think about Why you want it in the first place. If its just for the money and you have no interest in customer service or food , maybe pick a diff6 job, Dont just go in because you need a way to fill some time , If you pick a job that you have always wanted or with a fun atmosphere, it really won't be awful.

Take the job for what it is and put some careful thought into what you want to walk Away with, No matter how many of these things you put into consideration, the job will only be enjoyable if you have a good attitude about it, No negative aspects ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?