2nd May 2017, 03:53 PM
ritiksethia

How would it be possible to get admission in 12th standard after shifting to Coimbatore?

My name is Ritik Sethia.I have taken the exams of std 11th. Now, due to shifting in Coimbatore, i will have to go there. So,I want to get admission directly in std 12th there. How it would be possible? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  2. List of good schools in Coimbatore for 1st standard admission
  3. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  5. Languages to be studied in 5th standard after shifting to Saudi from Kerala?
  6. Can my son get admission in state board school in Coimbatore for class 11th, if studied 10th std from Bangalore?
  7. Colleges providing B.Com with chartered accounting course in Coimbatore? How to get admission in reputed colleges in Coimbatore?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  9. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission in 11th standard?
  12. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  13. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  14. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  15. How to study Law and become a Lawyer in future? List of colleges available for the same in Bangalore? I'm 35 year old and completed my 12th in Coimbatore
  16. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  17. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  18. Can i get admission in B.Arch course with 44.64% marks in 12th?
5th May 2017, 04:42 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How would it be possible to get admission in 12th standard after shifting to Coimbatore?

No, it is not possible to take admission directly in 12th standard of other school as mostly schools don't accept new admission in 12th standard because of registration process. So either you have to do your inter in same school or you have to repeat your 11th standard. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?