9th June 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in 11th standard?

I want to take admission in 11th std. want to go for medical line. what school and classes should i choose. i am shifting from solapur to pune due to my fathers transfer. What area good for residence accordingly.
pl help

9th May 2015, 08:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in 11th standard?

You do not have to be worried about your admission in the Class 11th because for the same you have to be 10th standard pass and follow some of the steps given below :-

* You just have to go to school or college for which you are looking for your further education and apply for the admission in the same school .

* Also if there is the entrance examination for the same then you have to clear the same .

* Also at the time of admission you have to submit the necessary documents verifying you and your other qualifications to be genuine .

The necessary documents for which you might be asked are as Passing Certificate , Marksheet , Transfer certificate , School leaving Certificate , Residential Certificate , Migration ,etc. . So you must have these certificates in readiness at the time of admission because unavailability of any of these documents can lead to the cancelation of your admission .
6th October 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in 11th standard?

I am moving to Pune due to personal reasons. My daughter is studying in DPS in grade 11th 2017-2018. What are my options for her admission in schools in Pune? They are not even letting us enter the premises to meet the principal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?