18th February 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?

Hii...I m studying in 12th science(A group)...after completing 12th I want to take admission in b.sc...on which bases I can take admission in it? and JEE's marks have any importance to take admission in b.sc.?

Related Questions:
  1. Placements available after passing T.Y.BSc from Gujarat College?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  3. Can a person get admission to BVSc after BSc Zoology? What is the requirement of marks in BSc?
  4. How to take admission in Gujarat in BSc after completion of 12th CBSE?
  5. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  6. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  7. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  8. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  9. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
  10. Minimum admission requirement for BSc forestry degree?
  11. How can I get admission in engineering after BSc in Gujarat College?
  12. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  13. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  14. Requirement for GPSC Exam? Does GPSC Exam necessary to become RTO Officer in Gujarat?
  15. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  17. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  18. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
19th February 2016, 08:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii...I m studying in 12th science(A group)...after completing 12th I want to take admission in b.sc...on which bases I can take admission in it? and JEE's marks have any importance to take admission in b.sc.?
You are a student of 12th standard in Science background so you are eligible for B.Sc admission in Gujarat. This admission doesn't require JEE marks. On the basis of 12th standard marks, you are eligible for to get admission in B.Sc course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCMB from a recognized university are eligible for B.Sc course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
19th February 2016, 11:09 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science.
It is 3 year undergraduate degree program for students who have completed their Higher Secondary Certificate examination.
To get admission in any course, first of all students need to apply for admission in the college that the student has selected.
At present, almost every college or university conducts entrance examination for admission in Bachelor degree course.
Students qualified in entrance examination are allowed to complete the further admission process.
To get admission in B.Sc, student must have completed 12th boards examination with more than 50% marks from a recognized board in science stream only.
Best university in Gujrat for B.Sc course
-Gujrat University
-Sardar Patel University

Popular universities of India are
-Banaras Hindu University(BHU)
-Delhi University(DU).
19th February 2016, 12:59 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, admission in the colleges for Bachelor of Science course is not on basis of JEE rank or score.

So, to get admission in the course you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by colleges for admission or even some of colleges offers admission on basis of aggregate in 10+2.

So, you need to visit the official website of college for more detail about admission procedure.
19th February 2016, 01:52 PM
kantraman

12th passed in science with minimum of 60% marks is the essential requirement for getting admission in B.Sc in Gujarat state.But most of colleges make their admission on the basis of seperate entrance exam conducted by the same college.
19th February 2016, 09:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for B.Sc is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination in science stream from a recognized board of education.

No, the JEE marks will not be taken into consideration for admission into B.Sc courses.

Some of the reputed universities conduct an entrance examination for admission to various undergraduate courses. Candidates who have passed entrance exam will be offered admission.
19th February 2016, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate should have passed the higher secondary school certificate examination in science stream with PCB/PCM/PCBM with English as compulsory subject from any statutory university/Gujarat Board/other Board in State or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto by the university. These are the eligibility criteria to join in B.Sc course in Gujarat State.
19th February 2016, 11:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, JEE marks do not play any role in getting admission in Bachelor's of science. For getting admission in B.Sc you must have to qualify your 12th standard with minimum 55% marks from any well recognized school. As per the age criteria there is no upper age limit for doing B.Sc. The supporting documents required for admission are your residence proof, 'date of birth' proof, mark sheet of 12th standard, character certificate and school leaving certificate.
22nd February 2016, 03:41 PM
OnePlus

Taking admission in b.sci is not a big task. Very easy or minor criteria is there.
A candidate must have 12th marksheet.
A candidate must have science subjects or stream in class 12th.

For taking admission you need to submit the copy of your documents and transfer cerficate which you will get from your school.
25th June 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I have passed X class from Gujarat state. But I have passed XI,XII from Telangana state. GUJCET 2018 is not attended due to non local candidate. I have appeared NEET 2018. QUALIFIED AND GOT 262 marks. Am I eligible for admission in B.A.M.S. in Gujarat state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?