21st August 2012, 04:22 PM
jolly george

How to write a project synopsis at masters level? Sample synopsis for the same?

Please help to write a prooject synopsis at the masters level. if possible kindly send me a sample synopsis. I plan to research on Wine tourism in India.

12th March 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write a project synopsis at masters level? Sample synopsis for the same?

This site was really useful. Thanks
9th August 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write a project synopsis at masters level? Sample synopsis for the same?

Satisfaction among non teaching staff
14th May 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

how i write synopsis for a project of 'use of free websites in physics - a case study of studenta of arts and science colleges in kerala"
12th July 2015, 08:30 AM

How to write synopsis on topic of design and analysis on chip router
4th February 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Please help to write a prooject synopsis at the graduation level. if possible kindly send me a sample synopsis. I plan to make a project on wedding event management
25th August 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to write a Synopsis for a mini project on a topic of "A study on acceptance of revised subscription model are trains to DTH operator in Bangalore"?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?