15th July 2011, 05:30 AM
gunu.bhutani

Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?

how can i take job in govt.sector after doing the 3 year diploma in cse and 1 year diploma in hardware nd networking and b.tech in information technology field.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  2. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  3. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  4. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  6. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  7. Job opportunities for one year Diploma holder in Hardware and Networking?
  8. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  9. How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?
  10. correspondence diploma mba course? details? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?
  12. What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?
  13. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?
  14. How may I get a job in IT sector as a fresher in Aurangabad? I have done my B.Sc with CSE subject and having 1 year computer hardware networking diploma course as well as I passed Microsoft exams papers - 70-680,70-236,70-642,70-640
  15. Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course? -- [New]
  16. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  17. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  18. Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?
15th July 2011, 03:34 PM
digvijaygarg

Default Re: Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?

You can give exams of various PSUs like
Indian Railways,
bhel,
sail,
mtnl,
bsnl
You can give JTO exam for that matter
You can also give Bank exams as bank nowadays require IT officers with specific skills
15th July 2011, 06:41 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can apply for govt. jobs like-

1.BSNL JTO

2.ISRO

3.RRB

4.Administrative exams like-IAS,IPS

5.defense exams like- EKT,CDS,UES

These are the govt. sectors where you can apply for a job..

All the best..
15th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Sagar Keshari

go for psu exam conducted by upsc board or you can go for civil entrance exam for governmental job. the above mentioned is the best exam for you to get good governmental job.
15th July 2011, 11:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For any Government job normally there will be a notification of vacancy. The same will be issued in the website and also the newspapers. Candidates need to make sure the applications reach within the specified time. Also there will be a entrance exam generally. This will be followed by interview round.
16th July 2011, 12:14 AM
hpharry99

Post Re: Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?

hello sir
you can best jobs in defense and another palace for it is visit to institute from where you completed your courses.
In the defense sector two advertisement occurs in a year you just read news one in may - june and second in november - december.
19th July 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

can i do job after compleating my 3 year diploma in c.s.t?
27th July 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in goverment after complete3year diploma in IT?
4th October 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

harish:i am studying diploma computer science 3rd year. give any anthor course after diploma except b.tech
14th January 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

is any govt job after completing 3 years D.CM.E (diploma in computer engineering)?
11th April 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

1 year hardware and networking, 3years diploma in information technology engg. from polytechnic patna in 2006 my date of birth is 15-10-1977
13th April 2012, 11:43 AM
indu_sarabhai

hello friend,
you will have many job opportunities after completing diploma......
or else you can go for B.Tech to double your chances.......
you can go for goovernment jobs
you can apply for bank jobs
many government jobs will be there for diploma holders and you can check the particular websites from time to time and utilize them effectively
thanku
18th December 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the best preffered course in hardware and networking for diploma holder in c.s.t?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?