5th May 2022, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I Have One backlog in my final year, am I eligible for government job in future?

I have One Backlog in final year . Therefore my graduation year is extended for one year .
After clearing my backlogs next year ,Am I eligible for govt job like ssc,bank, railway etc ???

7th May 2022, 12:08 PM
Naresh199

Default Re: I Have One backlog in my final year, am I eligible for government job in future?

If you have backlog in any paper then first you have to clear the backlog in next year then only you will be able to get job. With one backlog in last year you may get provisional degree but you will not be eligible to apply for any government job.
7th May 2022, 08:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I Have One backlog in my final year, am I eligible for government job in future?

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for all government jobs for which the minimum education required is a bachelor degree i.e; graduation degree from a recognized university once you clear the pending backlog of your graduation degree provided you satisfy the other eligibility criteria required for the same job.
8th May 2022, 09:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For government jobs , they do not consider the backlogs of a candidate rather the candidate needs to have minimum percentage of marks to become eligible for the post.
And they have to go through the entrance exam for railway, banks etc.
The performance and marks of candidate in the entrance exam make them eligible for the post.
And their percentage in graduation and postgraduation makes them eligible for entrance exam.
9th May 2022, 01:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes, at first you have to complete all your backlog to complete your graduation degree. After completing your graduation, you are eligible for any Government jobs in the future.
9th May 2022, 12:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You will be eligible to get the recruitment only after clearing all the backlogs.

So, till then you can prepare for the recruitment examination as well as paper in which you have backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?