17th September 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether I am eligible or not for job in government sector while doing final year engineering?

I am in my final year of engineering so by month of may or June I will be graduate. As there are many government job recruitment taking place. Can I register for any government job as the exams for that are going to be conduct by month of may by that time I will have my marks and will be graduate. So Can I apply for it or not..??

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I am eligible or not for job in government sector while doing final year engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  3. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  6. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  7. Can I get government job when I am doing final year of B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  9. Is it possible for me to get job in government sector while doing final year ECE?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU? -- [New]
  12. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  13. How to go for government sector after passing B.Tech ECE? Is there any job for engineering students?
  14. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  15. What should I do to get Government job being a Computer Science graduate?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job with 63% marks?
18th September 2016, 08:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I am eligible or not for job in government sector while doing final year engineering?

Yes, being an engineering student you are eligible to register for various government jobs. But for that you have to appear for the respective entrance examinations.

Here are some of the entrance examinations which you can apply and these examinations are conducted in the month of may:

> Engineering Services Exam.

> Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologists Exam.

> I.E.S/I.S.S Exam.

> Combined Graduate Level Exam. (Tier-I).

> CA Grade 3 Cadre Recruitment Group 4 Exam.

> Clerk-Typist Main Exam, etc.
18th September 2016, 08:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I am eligible or not for job in government sector while doing final year engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in my final year of engineering so by month of may or June I will be graduate. As there are many government job recruitment taking place. Can I register for any government job as the exams for that are going to be conduct by month of may by that time I will have my marks and will be graduate. So Can I apply for it or not..??
Yes, final year candidates are eligible for government sector jobs like.

1. Civil Service Examination

2. CDS

3. IFS

You can't apply for some government sector jobs where graduation degree is required.
18th September 2016, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for job in government sector while pursuing final year of engineering course. Before applying for the job, you need to check the notification whether final year candidates are eligible or not, if it is mentioned, that final year candidates are eligible, you can apply for government job and participate in recruitment process. But, you must have all the certificates of your Graduation at the time of final round of selection of candidates for government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?