11th September 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Distance Learning courses?

what is the procedure to get admision in amie from distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  2. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure of doing courses from AMIE after Diploma from Polytechnic college?
  4. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  5. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Marketing in Distance Learning?
  7. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  8. How to apply for distance learning program in memory and psycho?
  9. Am I eligible to study AMIE course through distance learning after completing 12th with 63% marks?
  10. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  11. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  12. What is the procedure of getting admission in AMIE and from where I can get its admission form? I have passed 12th with PCM
  13. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  14. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  15. What is the last date of AMIE admission? Where to get application form?
  16. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  17. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  18. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2017, 01:11 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Distance Learning courses?

AMIE Admission Eligibility
- You must have passed plus two or three year diploma engineering from a recognized institute with at least 45%.
- Your age should be at least 17 years. No maximum age limit.

AMIE Admission Procedure
- Visit the site : www.amieindia.in
- Go to link "Membership Form".
- Download the form & Print it.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Attach the attested copies of necessary documents.
- Make a fee payment.
- Send application through post or courier on address mentioned in application.
- After getting verification, You will get your registration number.

Necessary Documents
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th Class
- Certificates of 10th and 12th Class
- Certificate of Diploma
- Marksheet of Final Semester of Diploma
- Membership Registration Fee

Duration of Course
There are 6 years available for subjects for Section A and another 6 years for subjects of Section B. One can appear maximum 4 subjects per semester. If you will pass the 4 subjects in each semester on 1st trial, You will take minimum time to complete the course.

Benefits of AMIE
- You can apply for civil service exams and other competitive exams to apply for job.
- You can apply any other exams where B.E./B.Tech holder can apply.
- You can apply for higher study entrance exams such as GATE, CAT etc.
- You may have career opportunities in multinational companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?