4th September 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?

I want to know whether symbiosis pune is offering mba (master degree) if so
what is the criteria for admission, fee structure etc.,

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  2. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  3. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  4. Fee criteria for MBA in Symbiosis Pune?
  5. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis
  6. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
  7. What is the fee structure of Symbiosis MBA in Pune?
  8. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  9. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  10. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  11. Fee Structure of MBA Course in Symbiosis Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  14. Fee structure of MCA in Symbiosis Pune?
  15. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  16. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  17. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis university?
  18. Process for admission to Symbiosis for MBA(correspondence)? Fee structure?
9th November 2011, 06:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?

Yes Symbiosis Pune offers full time MBA course. The admission for this course is on the basis of SNAP test followed by Group Interaction. If you clear these test there will be personal interaction. The eligibility for the test is 50% marks at graduation level. The total number of seats is 180.
16th November 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?

i want to do MBA in HR. please give me the details of fee structure and admission date. and also programme of MBA
22nd November 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for MBA in IT....?
8th December 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that,What is fee for MBA in Marketing decipline..........?
6th February 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about part time MBA programme & what is eligibility to enroll in this programme? please help.
6th February 2012, 08:53 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program.

Minimum Eligibility for applying in Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program.

Graduate from recognized university with 50% marks.

There is no entrance exam in Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program .

Four specializations are available.
marketing
human resourse
operation
finance

Fees- 25000/- around for whole MBA.

Forms available -may/June.

When they issue form for MBA you should fill the form and submit the form before the time elapse for admission.

you will get the admission in the Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program.

Form Fee cost -1100/-

years to complete the course-minimum -2 years
maximum-4 years.

Total subjects and papers to be cleared in- 20.

Classes -very few paid classes are there in the MBA Symbiosis correspondence

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT - www.scdl.net
15th February 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

WANT TO KNOW FEES STRUCTURE FOR B.COM PLAIN
21st March 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the process for mba distance education?
26th April 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i have degree agreegate of 58% the door of good mba clg is stil open for me?or i have make compromise in mba clg......
7th May 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
never join symbiosis a lot of students had a very bad experience ,they r not ugc approved also.
19th February 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir my self manoj kumar verma i have completed bsc with pcm with 48%marks and i am defence personnel i want admission in mba suggedt any idea
24th March 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

when is the date for the new enrollment... can i fulfill the requirements for admissions online. i'm from nepal and have a 2.55 gpa in bba... will i have to appear for the entrance test? if so when is it and would also like to know about the hostel facilities and costs.... i would also like to know about any scholarships available and the criteria for achieving it...
you can email me the details @ [email protected]
will be waiting for a reply.
thanking you
Avishek Pradhan
17th June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me know the procedure for admission in mba and fee structure streamwise.
26th September 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

criteria to get admission in ur college for mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?