20th June 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?

sir ,
i have done diploma in plastic technology from "CIPET",
can i do b-tech in mechanical under correspondence in "IGNOU"????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma can I do B.Sc with Mathematics?
  2. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?
  3. How to do my B.E or B.ech in Mysore after completing diploma in plastic moulding technology in CIPET
  4. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
  5. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  6. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  7. Eligibility to join CIPET for OBC candidate?
  8. Marks required for admission to IITs in Lateral entry for B.Tech (Plastic Technology)?
  9. How to take admission in chemical engineering if I am a student of CIPET of DPMT?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  11. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry?
  13. Is plastic engineering good for girls in CIPET Chennai?
  14. Am I eligible for the programme of B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry
  15. Am I eligible to participate in AIEEE(B.Tech) after diploma in CIPET?
  16. Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?
  17. Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders in IIT and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for BSNL after completing diploma in information technology? Details on how can I apply?
28th June 2015, 10:49 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?

Sorry sir but B.Tech is a regular course you cannot do B.Tech through correspondence from any university in India. This is not possible. As if you completed diploma and you want to do engineering course through distance learning then AMIE is the best option for you. AMIE is almost equivalent to B.tech course. The only difference between AMIE & B.Tech is that AMIE is a distance learning course where as B.Tech is a regular course. They both have equal value in all aspects.
27th July 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?

What's the wrong with the dpmt for the mechanical engineering. Why it's not equivalent like the other diplomas...
27th July 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

What's the wrong with the dpmt ? Y it's d not suitable r equivalent to d be in mech. Tell me what's the problem .. It's not eligible for btech then wat about the students in the cipet centres..
13th November 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am srikanta Kumar Mohapatra continue 3 of ignou paradeep.i want plastic mechanical course in same period yes/no
18th January 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my Diploma programme Of TOOL AND DIE MAKING .Is it worth to take Btech Plastic tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?