12th October 2011, 06:08 PM
rmimran

How should I join AMIE course after completing diploma in civil engineering from Tumkur Government Polytechnic? Where to submit the application form?

i am completed the diploma in civil engineering in tumkur government polytechnic in tear of 2007 may, now how to join the amie course and where the submit application form

29th May 2012, 02:47 PM
devi.lakshmi

Default Re: How should I join AMIE course after completing diploma in civil engineering from Tumkur Government Polytechnic? Where to submit the application form?

The student who was completed +2(inter) or equivalent examination with physics,chemistry,english,mathematics with 45% in each subject are eligible for amie exam.A student who has passed Diploma examinations are Eligible to appear for amie (Diploma Scheme)-Senior Technician.After passing amie exam you can appear for IAS,IPS exams conducted by Upsc.you will also appear to Gate exam also after passing amie exam for further studies.we have so many coaching centers for amie.
15th July 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join AMIE course after completing diploma in civil engineering from Tumkur Government Polytechnic? Where to submit the application form?

i have completed my deploma from govt. polytechnic sundernagar.how i can apply for AMI course and what is the duratin of this course.
18th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

how to join polytechnic collage for civil cource after plus two finishing
4th October 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in ece how can I join in amie and where did I apply, what is the duration for completing this course and what are the job opportunitys for amie
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?