2nd August 2011, 04:48 PM
k.padmini

Is IARE and MLID college NBA accredited college?

I scored 49000 rank in eamcet and wanna do aeronautical engineering.I could get a seat in IARE and MLID colleges possibly.so i just wanna know if they are NBA accredited colleges or not.

29th December 2011, 10:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IARE and MLID college NBA accredited college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.padmini View Post
I scored 49000 rank in eamcet and wanna do aeronautical engineering.I could get a seat in IARE and MLID colleges possibly.so i just wanna know if they are NBA accredited colleges or not.
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering IARE is Affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad and is approved by AICTE. It is not accredited to National Board of Accreditation (NBA).

For more information visit:
IARE
Tel: 08418-257181/82

Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology, college coded as MLID is also not accredited to National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Institute (JNUTH).

For more information visit:
MLID
Tel: 08418-204066
3rd October 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Got Aeronautical seat in MLRD.Is this college good for aeronautical engineering?
17th September 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i got 1lakh in eamcet cn i gt seat in mlrit clg. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?