23rd July 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in a Deemed University?

Hello,
I am Shihas. And I have decided to study my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Noorul Islam University, declared as Deemed University under UGC Act 1956. This college is A.I.C.T.E Approved, Accredited by NBA, A.I.C.T.E.,and Accredited By IOA, USA for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. After my B.Tech I want to study MS in Abroad. So, by doing B.Tech there I can apply for MS course in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Does private university require AICTE approval for Technical Ph.D. courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  3. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  4. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  5. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  6. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  7. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  8. What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.A.(History)?
  9. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  10. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  11. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  12. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  13. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  14. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  15. Can I get a government job after pursuing diploma in engineering course from IASE deemed university?
  16. Can I get Jobs after completion of studies in Deemed University?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  18. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
26th July 2015, 01:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in a Deemed University?

Yes, you can study MS course in Abroad after completion of your B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course from Deemed University. To get admission in MS course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in Abroad universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?