22nd February 2016, 11:07 AM
li jamir

Ideas about higher studies for M.Sc in OT?

Respected sir/madam

I have completed my diploma in operation theatre technology and also in bsc operation theatre and anaesthesia technology.But I don't have any idea about higher studies except for Msc.in OT.Is there any other options for higher studies? And is there for pH.d also?

Thankyou

17th October 2017, 05:12 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Ideas about higher studies for M.Sc in OT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by li jamir View Post
Respected sir/madam

I have completed my diploma in operation theatre technology and also in bsc operation theatre and anaesthesia technology.But I don't have any idea about higher studies except for Msc.in OT.Is there any other options for higher studies? And is there for pH.d also?

Thankyou

As you have done diploma and B.SC in operation theatre and anaesthesia technology and now want to go for further studies, then here below are details regarding courses for which you can apply after having bachelors of science degree in OT and anaesthesia technology:-

Courses for Higher Studies after B.SC in Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia Technology:-

>> PG diploma in physician anaesthesia assistant.

>> PG diploma course in anaesthesiology.

>> M.SC in pain management.

>> M.SC in anaesthesiology.

>> MD in anaesthesiology.

>> M.Phill in surgical science and anaesthesia.

>> M.Phill in anaesthetics and intensive care.

>> Ph.D in anaesthesia and intensive care.

>> Ph.D in surgical sciences and anaesthesia.

So these are the courses available for you after having B.Sc degree in operation theatre and anaesthesia technology course.
8th February 2018, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Best courses to pursue after completing B.Sc in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the best courses to pursue after completing B.Sc in Operation Theater and Anesthesia Technology? Please reply as soon as possible.
21st February 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I completed Bsc in Operation Theatre Technology. Now I want to do higher studies. Which are the courses I can do after this? Please suggest me!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?